The Neuro Challenge Legacy Society solidifies your ongoing support for people with Parkinson’s Disease and their families. We believe we have “A Better Approach to Parkinson’s” because our programs and services take place in our members’ local communities and there is never a fee to participate.
Our Legacy Society extends your commitment to support the Parkinson’s community for years to come without impacting your finances today.
WHAT IS NEURO CHALLENGE FOUNDATION FOR PARKINSON’S?
Established in 2008, Neuro Challenge Foundation for Parkinson’s (NCF) is a nonprofit dedicated to improving the quality of life of people with Parkinson’s and their caregivers. By offering educational, therapeutic and support programs, as well as personalized care advising, at no charge, people with Parkinson’s and their families receive essential care and support on every step of their Parkinson’s journey.
WHY BECOME A LEGACY SOCIETY MEMBER?
Neuro Challenge Foundation for Parkinson’s recognizes individuals and couples who have named NCF as the beneficiary of any type of planned or deferred gift.
The purpose of the Legacy Society is to recognize and thank those who have made these generous, forward-thinking gifts and to encourage and inspire others to give back similarly.
WHAT TYPES OF GIFTS CAN BE MADE?
- Bequests in Wills or Trusts
- Retirement Accounts
- Life Insurance
- Stocks & Securities
- Real Estate & Personal Property
- Charitable Gifts (CRUT or CGA)
Consult your attorney or tax advisor for the option that works best for you
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS?
- Join a committed group of
- Charitable income tax deduction
- Public recognition
- Custom lapel pin
- Certificate of recognition
- Invitation to exclusive events
HOW WILL MY GIFT IMPACT NCF?
- Ensure our future to continue providing all programs and services at no charge to the Parkinson’s community.
- Provide individualized care advising for people diagnoses with Parkinson’s and their families and immediate caregivers
- Promote collaboration with local organizations to offer therapeutic programming to improve symptom management
- Offer cutting edge educational programming
- Lead support groups to nurture the emotional, psychological, and physical difficulties of navigating the Parkinson’s journey
For more information about how you can help improve the quality of life of people with Parkinson’s and their caregivers:
There are a number of ways to impact our mission each and every day
A Parkinson’s diagnosis weighs heavily on the whole family. If you or a loved one have been diagnosed, you know the daily challenges of managing a degenerative, incurable illness.
Neuro Challenge Foundation for Parkinson’s helps people with Parkinson’s and their caregivers meet those challenges.
As a nonprofit, we are humbled by the support of our generous community who continue to rally behind our mission to keep all services free for those in need. Whether it be a gift of time, talent, or treasure, we are grateful for your belief in our mission to help lift people out of the darkness of living with this diagnosis.